Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Feb 12 Session

I opened the session at 9 a.m. today in behalf of Acting Vice Mayor Councilor Mabel Acosta who called up to say she would be late. She was suffering from stomach ache.

She came in about 40 minutes later and I yielded the chair to her.

We have guests in our session today including Social Science 3 students from the University of Southeastern Philippines (USEP) and an Indonesian Consul.

My votes today are on:

Referral of the request of the Lower Cabantian United Homeowners Association re purchase of property to the City Legal Office;

Inclusion of the members of the Nagkahiusang Katawhang Nagpakabana sa Kinaiyahan sa Barangay Carmen in the city government's relocation program;

Approval of the Development Permit for Benjamin Hills Phase I subdivision located at Barangay Panacan containing an area of 22,462 square meters;

Approval of the Preliminary Approval and Locational Clearance of Forest Lake Parks located at Barangay Maa containing an area of 86,500 square meters;

Expression of condolence to the family of the late Councilor Cesar Robillo for the passing away of his mother, Socorro Robillo;

Legislative authorization for the City Mayor to sign Loan Agreement with the Pandaitan Multipurpose Cooperative;

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you tell us more about this? I'd like to find out some additional information.

my blog :: vehicle branding gauteng

Anonymous said...

Hello! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when browsing from my iphone. I'm trying
to find a template or plugin that might be able to correct this
problem. If you have any recommendations, please share. With thanks!


Also visit my site; Click Here